It was so nice to have an entire week to just relax and not think about school...for once! We met Anne in Terrell and drove to White Oak on Tuesday. Brooke was beside herself on seeing Anne. About 15 of us met for dinner on Tuesday evening, which was enjoyed by all.
Brooke and I then took Brooke to play Putt-Putt. Golfing is a whole new experience when you go with Brooke. She just likes to hit the ball, then go pick it up and put it about 1 inch from the hole. That's my kind of golfing! Not to mention...you gotta love the outfit - pink sweatshirt, UT cheer outfit and pink boots. I love it!
Brooke and I then took Brooke to play Putt-Putt. Golfing is a whole new experience when you go with Brooke. She just likes to hit the ball, then go pick it up and put it about 1 inch from the hole. That's my kind of golfing! Not to mention...you gotta love the outfit - pink sweatshirt, UT cheer outfit and pink boots. I love it!
On Friday, Brooke and I went to Disney on Ice and had a great time! The perfect ending to a wonderful Thanksgiving '08!









No comments:
Post a Comment