Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ice Skating and New Year's

Brooke wanted to go ice skating, so we did! What an experience! We drove 1 hr+ over to the Galleria, paid $22 to ice skate, held on to a camera while trying to keep myself balanced and Brooke from falling, went ONE time around the rink and then I heard, "OK Mommy, I'm ready to go home." WHAT?! I asked several times if she wanted to try it again, but it was a no-go. It was a fun memory while it lasted :o)

Brooke trying to take a nap before ice skating. There's never a dull moment with her!

I thought she was smiling!



We moved (right across the hall in our apartment) during the New Year. Quite a chore, but definitely glad to have a 'home.' Cade and Camille had a few people over on New Year's and were so kind to invite me. I had a great time ringing in the New Year with amazing friends and looking forward to a wonderful 2009!

Love her to pieces!

Cade and Camille

Alisha, Me and Camille

No comments: