I will try my best to stay caught up on my blogging :) Here is our life from today until March when I last had an entry. Enjoy!
A day at the State Fair of Texas with family! We had a great day :) We met Becky in downtown and decided to take the train to the fair. What a great suggestion! Brooke loved it and I think that was her favorite part of the day. We then met up with family from White Oak, Granbury and Carrollton at the fair. All Brooke wanted to do was ride the ferris wheel and eat cotton candy. She got both! The day ended with a train ride home, hotdog dinner in downtown and a little shopping. Thanks Becky for such a fun day!



Jay and Gerri (Jon's parents) came to visit from San Diego. We enjoyed lunch with them and great conversation!

On Brooke's actual birthday, I surprised her with going to Macaroni Grill. Little did she know, her favorite people were waiting for her...Camille and Breanna!


We began Brooke's birthday party by eating lunch at Chili's with Anne and then heading to the bowling alley. She had a great turnout of friends and a great time! Can't believe she's 6 :)








Oops! Here's some more pictures from our visit at Dale and Pat's.
We enjoyed a few days at Dale and Pat's being spoiled. Brooke helped Pat cook, played with Will and enjoyed spending time with Gee. We ended the trip by stopping at Becky's for lunch and a little swim time!
We spent the 4th of July in Granbury going to the rodeo and visiting with Leslie and Brian.
Brooke was the flower girl in Kallie's wedding in June.



Taylor had a business trip in Pismo Beach, CA at the beginning of June and I was the lucky one to tag along. It was a trip of a lifetime and I was very thankful that he invited me!



Mom and Bubba came to visit and have a tea party with Brooke
Happy Birthday to Breanna! We went to the Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, Sugarland and Lady Antebellum concert in Plano. Not to mention, it STORMED the entire time :(




3 comments:
You are definitely going to have to keep your blog up to date! I'm taking a FB break for a while so I have no other way to keep up! :)
I can't believe Brooke is 6! She's precious! Morgan sometimes says, "Remember my friend, Brooke, ...".
Thanks for keeping the Davis family up to date on all the neat activities. Brooke is a doll and she is an awesome young lady. Jackson and Jordyn love you guys. They enjoy seeing the pictures of both of ya'll...keep your BUDDIES posted more often
what a great update! i especially loved all the pictures and i'm so glad y'all enjoyed the spazmatics! we loved seeing them in austin.
Post a Comment