The Tooth Fairy made an early visit to our house, but then again Brooke did cut teeth at 2 months (2 at a time). It all began yesterday when Brooke and I were eating at Cracker Barrel. I asked if her tooth on top was still wiggling and ended up noticing that a tooth was missing on the bottom. I said, "Brooke, you lost a tooth!" We were both in amazement and then the questions began: Did you notice it missing? Did you swallow it? Did Mrs. Tammie notice it missing?
Since we had no tooth...we immediately took a picture for the memory.
First Tooth Lost
I also told her to be sure and KEEP the rest of them that fall out! The Tooth Fairy came last night and Brooke definitely wanted to sleep on the couch so that the Tooth Fairy could find her. Along with the Tooth Fairy coming came many questions: How will she get in? Where does she live? What kind of present will she bring me? I was sure to capture the moment...
The Princess Sleeping
Finding the Present

$5 from the Tooth Fairy
The Tooth Fairy brought her $5, which she doesn't grasp yet. Mrs. Tammie told me this afternoon that Brooke was telling all the kids at her house today and Brooke quickly corrected Tammie when she asked, "What did he bring you?" Brooke's response: "It's a she!"
To say the least, we are both cherishing every moment of losing the first tooth!



No comments:
Post a Comment