The great thing about being at the Elementary level is...KIDS WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. I love it! We have one student that has no problem telling us about his bathroom experiences...we now limit him to 5 minutes max in the bathroom. He keeps us smiling. Last week Mrs. T asked the students to name some things that they would take to college. Here's the Top 6....
#1 Books
#2 Clothes
#3 Memory
#4 Pencil
#5 Instrument
#6 Money
Now you know!
Friday night, Deanna asked us to come over for dinner and let the kids play. They had a blast and it's always good to catch up with Deanna!

Sunday morning Brooke woke up vomiting, but quickly got to feeling better (thank goodness). It was so pretty outside, so she decided to ride her bike. Well, we just decided to take advantage of our HUGE slab of concrete and make a road....plus hopscotch! We had tons of fun...and Brooke thought I was a cool mom. That's always worth it!

Brooke Blvd



2 comments:
I'm so glad you are having fun with Mrs. Taylor! I wish I could come hang out in Rm. 6. :)
Oh' my goodness! Look how long Brooke's hair has gotten! Beautiful!
Post a Comment