Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Packing and Moving Fun (yeah right!)

Life in Abilene has come to an end. It is bittersweet, but we know that things will be good for us soon. I have been packing non-stop since the weekend and Brooke has been a great sport about it. I packed her room over the weekend, so she has NOTHING to play with...poor thing! So to say the least, she digs through the trash to find things that I have thrown away OR she plays with my things....



Although...we have had some time for fun. On Monday and Tuesday we worked on the apartment in the morning and spent the afternoon at the pool. We love the sun and water!


1 comment:

annalee said...

i'm SO excited for you on your new job and new adventure! please let me know if i can help you get started in your own classroom in any way at all.