
Well, it was finally time to give up the $14.99 pink boots from Target and get Brooke some REAL boots.
She still wears the new ones just as much as the old, but they definitely don't get the same reaction as the hot pink ones. I went back to look at pictures to see how long we've had the hot pink boots. The earliest one on my computer was February 2007. I know we've had them longer than that, but they just aren't on my computer.
She still wears the new ones just as much as the old, but they definitely don't get the same reaction as the hot pink ones. I went back to look at pictures to see how long we've had the hot pink boots. The earliest one on my computer was February 2007. I know we've had them longer than that, but they just aren't on my computer.
Brooke holding Riley Jo
Those boots definitely walked more than a few miles... 



...and made for some great memories and conversation. Bye Bye Boots!



1 comment:
I think you got your moneys worth out of those pink boots! Morgan has the same ones, but she hasn't worn them quite as much as Brooke! Any job updates?
Post a Comment