Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Car!

First of all, today was special because Brooke came home after being gone for 10 days! She wanted to just stay home, but I had other adventures for us...like buying a new car! We got a 2008 Ford Edge and absolutely love it!!! Brooke is able to sit a little higher and I love the feeling of having something new that I was able to get ALL BY MYSELF! I have always counted on my dad or ex-husband to do all the wheelin' and dealin' for me, but I was able to do it ALL BY MYSELF...yee haw!

From the pictures, you can't tell much on the color, but it is actually a dark midnight blue (which looks black to me). Now I can't wait to drive it to church tomorrow!

Love to all...



2 comments:

Whitney said...

Congratulations! I like it!

Lindi said...

I'm ssssoooo happy for you. The new apartment, new job and now a new car too. You've worked so hard you deserve the reward. And it does look black. Funny.