Brooke was at her dad's this weekend, so I went to Abilene for a little fun! Friday night I went dancing with the guys and had a great time!
Saturday was Casey's baby shower (the entire reason for going to Abilene in the first place). She looked great and it was so fun to see all the cute gifts. I still can't believe that she is going to be a mommy soon!


Tucker and I spent the afternoon at the minor emergency clinic with Morgan. She had strep...yuck! So to say the least, we just hung out at the house and I came home on Sunday. Short, but sweet trip.
Saturday was Casey's baby shower (the entire reason for going to Abilene in the first place). She looked great and it was so fun to see all the cute gifts. I still can't believe that she is going to be a mommy soon!

Tucker and I spent the afternoon at the minor emergency clinic with Morgan. She had strep...yuck! So to say the least, we just hung out at the house and I came home on Sunday. Short, but sweet trip.



No comments:
Post a Comment