Happy Birthday Princess Brooke!
We had a great time bowling, eating and laughing at Brooke's Bowling Party. As a mom, it's tough when you move to a new place and haven't had a chance to meet many friends...especially your child's age. I was really stressing out about what to do for Brooke's birthday. Turning 5 is one of the BIG birthdays and I wanted to make it special, but really didn't have the finances to do too much. I really wanted to take her to Abilene and have all her old friends have a play day, but time just didn't work out for that one.Just when I didn't know what I was going to do...the answer fell right in front of me. Camille and I were working after school one day last week and she asked what I was going to do for Brooke's birthday. I didn't have an answer and it was really worrying me. I told her that I might just take her bowling since that is what she requested. Camille mentioned something about going with us and I was thrilled! Turned out that others wanted to go, too! Camille, Cade, Hayley, Bryan and Breanna all joined us at the bowling alley for appetizers, bowling and cake. We had a great time and I am so blessed to have such great friends...who love Brooke more than anything! What a joy it was to see Brooke so excited to see them. Thanks guys!












2 comments:
Awww! Wish we were there or wish ya'll were here! Tell Brooke happy belated birthday from Morgan. We were talking about Brooke the other day and Morgan said, "I want to play with her."
How's school?
Happy Birthday Brooke! Glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment