Sunday, September 16, 2007

ACU Football!

We had a fun night to say the least. We went to the ACU game and Brooke had a great time with Morgan. Whitney's dad bought them horns, which annoyed everyone around us I'm sure. They were good sports about it though.

I told Brooke to hush a few times and she finally pointed it in the air and said, 'Mom, I'm blowing up to God. I'm trying to see if he will talk to me, since I talk to him. You know mom, God talks to caterpillars.' Wow! What do you say to that?!
Brooke and Morgan got to take a picture with the ACU Cheerleaders. What fun! I'm sure the girls get sick of taking pictures, but I don't think they realize what kind of influence they have on little girls. I'm just glad they do it with a smile!
One more story...Brooke left her horn in the car, so on the way to church she was blowing it the entire (2 minutes) way. As we were driving to eat, I suggested that she say 'Go Wildcats' in it, but she said, 'Mom, there aren't any wildcats around here.' So then I suggested saying, 'Go Jesus.' She wasn't buying that one either. She responded with, 'Silly Mom, Jesus doesn't play football!'

Now it's back to writing a paper...

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Yeah!!! I love your blog! I'll add your's to mine. See ya Wednesday.