We had a little bit of a change of plans, due to the weather not cooperating with us. I had planned to have it at our house on the patio and let the kids use sidewalk chalk, bubbles and paint. At about 3 the rain came and I quickly started sweeping all the water off of the patio. Then a huge storm came about 4 and I gave up. We moved it to mom's house and I am so thankful that there even was a backup plan.
I quickly called everyone to tell them the new location, move everything from my house to mom's, plus decorate. Thank goodness Anne was there to help! We had about 22 for the party and had a great time. Eating pizza, cake and opening presents. What else do you need?!
We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family to celebrate special occasions such as this.



1 comment:
It was a fun party! Thanks for inviting us! Happy Birthday, Brooke!
Post a Comment