I saw those shoes at GAP- so cute! They weren't on sale yet when I saw them and I knew they'd go on sale b/c everything does at the GAP.
Sorry, we didn't make it to Brooke's game. Morgan woke up sick yesterday morning, felt/ looked fine throughout the afternoon so I decided to take her to the game. Well, about 20 minutes outside fo town she threw up all over her cheerleading outfit. It was awful! Then, she acted like she was fine.
Can't wait to see you at the game. It's going to be fun!
1 comment:
I saw those shoes at GAP- so cute! They weren't on sale yet when I saw them and I knew they'd go on sale b/c everything does at the GAP.
Sorry, we didn't make it to Brooke's game. Morgan woke up sick yesterday morning, felt/ looked fine throughout the afternoon so I decided to take her to the game. Well, about 20 minutes outside fo town she threw up all over her cheerleading outfit. It was awful! Then, she acted like she was fine.
Can't wait to see you at the game. It's going to be fun!
Post a Comment