What a day! We left the house at 10:45 this morning and didn't return until 5. Brooke played a good game and I think would have rather just sat on the sideline the whole time. That was ok with me, especially with the wind. At one point she said, "Mom, I just want to sit here and hold your hand." That's what being a mom is all about! Peter and Kristen came to Brooke's game and then we went to eat at Texas Roadhouse, Brooke's choice. I love that they enjoy coming to support her and Brooke loves them, too!

Peter and Kristen at Roadhouse
After lunch we ran to Kohls and then to the mall to play. We then ran into Melissa and the girls and looked in EVERY store for Emma and Brooke some shoes. We weren't on the prowl just for any shoes, they had to be pink sparkled shoes. We found them at Gap and now the girls will be twins tomorrow at church. I will try to remember to take a picture.


Now it's time to do a little homework and listen to the ACU game.
No comments:
Post a Comment