Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Teaching...while sick

Today I taught my first lesson for the second graders. I sounded like a man, but I got through it successfully. They really enjoyed the spelling lesson...with a twist! I then taught them the 'firecracker' and they loved it! I am going to teach spelling, science and reading on Friday...so I need to get to planning. I have lots of ideas planned for the reading lesson, including a play that we are going to present to Tabitha's Kindergarten class. I have to get all the details finalized, but I am hoping that I can have my ACU professors and Mr. Blessing observe me next week during it. I'll let you know, since I will need TONS of prayers that day! Days like today just reinforce how excited I am about teaching. I am so blessed to have such great mentors and professors to guide the way to great teaching!

No comments: