Sunday, May 11, 2008

Finally a Graduate!

The past 3 years have finally come to an end and I am so glad to see it! Life has been hectic and I'm sure it will be that way for a while, but I am definitely enjoying it right now. Tucker and I took the girls to the Western Heritage Parade on Thursday night. We went to go eat with his mom afterwards and got this cute picture...

Friday night the 4 of us went to go walk around the Heritage and then went to the Rodeo. The girls had a blast with their cotton candy and popcorn. Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera.

Saturday was great! It started off hectic with everyone trying to get dressed and then I forgot to get my gown, so Anne had to run it up to me. That is a VERY vital part of graduation. Mom and I did good on not crying and Brooke was a jewel to sit for 2 hours plus.

We then went to Texas Roadhouse for 26 of us to eat and celebrate together. It was great and I am so thankful for everyone that has been a part of this journey.


Anne and Brian

Deanna and Jeff

Menielle, Becky and Lavera

Mom, Bobbye, Mariana, Cori

Willie, Jett, Rush


Cori and Menielle

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Congratulations! I know you are glad that chapter of your life is over, but you should be proud of yourself being a single Mom and going to school! Sorry we missed your celebration!

ajphillips said...

Congratulations Shea!