Sunday, May 4, 2008

Livin' the Good Life

I have definitely been living the good life. Tucker and I have so much fun with the girls and are looking forward to the Western Heritage Parade and Rodeo this week. We had Morgan to ourselves this weekend while Brooke went to her dad's. What a fun time we had! Friday night Tucker grilled ribs and steaks for Chase and Tabitha. The guys went to go gather cattle Saturday morning while the girls went shopping...doing what we do best! Saturday night Tucker and I took Morgan to eat chinese food and then roller-skating. I had no idea I could still do it...without falling! It was great fun and we all really enjoyed ourselves.


This morning Morgan and I went with Tucker and Justin (guy that works for Tucker) to watch them catch a Heffer. It was very impressive! Morgan and I stayed in the truck and steered clear of the 1200 lb cow. She definitely gave the guys a good workout on getting her into the trailer, but they got the job done.



I am definitely liking the cowboy lifestyle!





No comments: