Let the holidays begin! I took my PPR test yesterday and passed...load off my shoulders. I finished my last semester of "school" yesterday...yee haw! I found out my student teaching assignments....2nd grade at Taylor and 1st grade at Dyess. I am really excited about both and can't believe that I will have my OWN classroom next year...crazy!
We begin our holiday season today! We are headed to Dallas for the grand opening of Ken's new hospital tomorrow and look forward to lots of fun! The longest 3 weeks will finally come to an end tomorrow at 2:15....Matt arrives! Brooke and I will pick him up at the airport and then Brooke is having a night of fun with Gee. Matt and I have a Christmas party to attend in Dallas, which we are really looking forward to.
We don't have any plans for the beginning of next week, just cleaning Brooke's room. If anyone dares to actually open the door, you know that it will be a 2 day project! Matt will be in Abilene on Thursday and we can't wait!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment