Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend Update

We had a great weekend. Went to Rockwall on Friday and visited with Jennifer and Alexandra (we used to be neighbors in Corinth). The girls had a blast playing, but unfortunately I forgot to take any pictures. Next time!

Saturday we spent most of the morning and afternoon at Ken's new hospital. Besides cold weather and 40+ mph winds...there was a great turnout for the community. Brooke enjoyed jumping in the bounce houses and was a great help for helping me collect lunch tickets. She heard me say, "Are you ready to eat? Ok, I'll take your ticket. There is coke, diet coke and water" that she began doing the whole thing herself...too cute!

After a 1 1/2 hour delay leaving Hawaii, missing a Phoenix connection, having to sit in a row that the chair wouldn't recline, plus not feeling well....I finally got to see Matt! We had a great time at the Christmas party. He once again came to my rescue while playing Catch Phrase with 22 other people...I have never laughed so hard!

We got him to smile...I love it!

Casey and me at the party

It is so nice to not have to be doing homework or worrying about a project. Today, our mission is to clean Brooke's room. It is long over due. Good News...I made a 94 on my HARDEST final...yeah!

Have a great week to all!

No comments: