Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Chase and Tabitha invited me to Chase's parents house for New Year's. It was tons of fun! There were a few couples from church and we ate steaks and then played PIT. If anyone finds it, grab it! It is hard to come by. Everyone left around 8:30...so I was the late one staying until 11. Whoo-hoo! I never am the last one to leave anything.
Tabitha then called me New Year's morning and said, "Chase said to tell you that we're coming over no matter what." I love that they don't mind me hanging out with them! We spent ALL day together and Chase was such a good sport.

Hope everyone's New Year's was just as fun!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I hope ya'll got lots of scrapbooking done. I looked at that bag on-line. It was only $32 but was out of stock. Darn!