Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August Adventures...so far!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my second grade team?! Well I do, and I don't think I can say it enough. I am so blessed to be with such a great group of women. We talk to each other EVERYDAY and love to get together whenever we can. The pool seems to be our main hangout, but today it wasn't 'hot enough' (imagine that) for the pool so we just played cards at my house. As always, we have a great time together!

Hayley, Wendy, Jennifer, Me and Camille

School update...not looking like we hoped. We are still keeping our fingers crossed that we can get into our classrooms on Friday, but that is still tentative. I will definitely let you know!

Today, Mitchell and the kids invited us to ride the train at the Ft. Worth Zoo. It was a blast and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect weather day! Overcast skies, low 90s, breezy...gorgeous! The kids had a great time and I got some cute pictures...

Brooke and Jackson are ready to go

Jordan, Brooke and Jackson

Mitchell, Jordan and Me (Jordan wasn't a fan of the camera)

They were scared of the whistle being too loud (before we even left)

Jordan havin' a good 'ole time

She did this the whole time...until she got some popcorn!

She cracks me up! Look at that determination!

Popcorn Time!

Jackson lovin' the popcorn

Jordan loved it, too!

Havin' a good time

Thanks for the fun!

No comments: