

Due to the school still being under construction, we weren't allowed to work in our classrooms this weekend. So...guess what I did?! I sewed....yes, I do have a little bit of Pat (grandmother) in me. One thing that Suzie (principal) said we could do is hang up curtains, so I made them for Hayley, Jennifer, Wendy and myself. Camille bought some CUTE ones, which blows mine away! I spent Friday and Saturday evening sewing away while watching the Olympics. I just had to include this MySpace message that Anne left me...she cracks me up!
i was so excited that you took the time to write me tonight..i know how busy you were pulling out your sewing machine and stitching away..how old are you anyway i thought you just turned 26..not 86..now i on the other hand act like a 24 year old should..i go to bed after watching the weather on the 10 o'clock news!
Only 4 more days until Brooke comes home! She counts down everyday I talk to her. Her tooth still isn't out. She said that it is coming out on Monday! This will be a busy week and I will put up more classroom updates soon.
Love to all



No comments:
Post a Comment